Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Giddy Up!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Giddy Up!

Felt like taking some outdoor shots before the long and dreary winter hits. Don't you love his tongue? It's a new thing he does ALL the TIME! Cracks me up, he smiles with his mouth wide open too, and that frown is so him. So perfect, I love that shot because it will always remind me of that sweet little frown he does.

I was asked by April Oaks, the owner of Digital Scrapbook Memories to help out with her Photography class this week. The lesson is on Natural light, finding it and looking for those Catch lights! Head on over here if you'd like to participate, the class is free!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Berry said...

Seriously that is one cute baby boy you have on your hands! Great pictures as always!! Off I go to check out this photography lesson your talking about.

11:47 PM  
Blogger April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! Thanks for your help this week!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Please could you tell me how you manage to get your backgrounds so blurred. I use the smallest aperture I can and still don't manage to get the background so blurred out. The only time I manage to do this is when I use my zoom lens Canon 100-400 but can't get the same effect with my 17-85mm lens.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home