Mindy's Photoshop Actions: My Girls

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Girls










I took these the other night of my girls with their Parasol. The cute little dresses are handmade, I bought them from etsy here's a link if you are interested, I think she makes such cute stuff! Love how colorful they are, and how well made. Wish I could sew. I'm working on my website for the actions which will accept credit cards as well as Pay Pal. Hopefully I'll have that up and running soon, I'm excited about it. Loving the gorgeous weather right now, it's so perfect out and I'm looking forward to Fall. For those wondering I used my subtle color preset along with Colorful Kick action with this one. More later!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kayla Barker said...

These are soooo awesome! Your girls are adorable and I love their dresses!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Absolutely beautiful. How on earth do you get your children to stand still to allow you time get these gorgeous pictures. I adore looking at your beautiful photographs, you are truly the master of the people photo.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Allette said...

Wow! I have been into the designer fabrics lately-those dresses are awesome! Did you use any of your actions on your photos?

Lovely girls!

Allette

10:23 PM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

Thanks so much ladies! Hi Kayla! Carol, you are so nice, thanks for the sweet compliments.

11:08 PM  
Blogger ShareandRemember said...

Adorable!!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! love these! are you a Matilda Jane fan? sort of reminds me of those fabrics.

4:48 PM  
Blogger The Brooks said...

Thanks for sharing the link for the dresses! Too cute! Definitely on my wish list for my little girl. Love the blog!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home