Mindy's Photoshop Actions: It's been a while!

Monday, October 27, 2008

It's been a while!


Just wanted to post something fresh as I've been busy working on trying to get my new actions website up and running. I'm looking forward to having it finished. Family life is busy, I seem to never slow down. Someday, I really want to sleep in. I really miss being able to wake up when as I choose. I've always been a bit of a night owl and it's just not fitting for a mother of 7 kids. I really need to go to sleep early and rise early, so why in the world am I posting at midnight? Because I have time to myself, a rare pleasure and I'm soaking it up and I'm sure I will also regret it a bit tomorrow when I'm up at 6:00 a.m. How I wish I could magically sleep in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Wow Mindy, had no idea those children in the black and white photo were all yours. You're a woman after my own heart. I'd love to have lots of children, my only problem is my age. I had my first at 35. Missed your updates

12:16 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am just starting out taking pictures and my friend gave me your blog. YOu take amazing pictures and I love your Actions. Which one do you think I woul dneed and use the most, I would love all of them but which one do you think is a must have? Thanks!

4:17 PM  
Blogger April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I wish you could sleep in too. Those pictures are beautiful.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home