Mindy's Photoshop Actions: One cool snow fort!

Monday, January 12, 2009

One cool snow fort!














This is what my kids did on their Christmas break! I thought the fort turned out Ultra cool! They worked really hard on it and had a lot of fun, glad I broke out my camera. I was determined not to post until my new website and blog were up and running, but I ran into some snags with the website, so it still isn't quite ready yet, close but not quite. It's been cold here, lots of snow, but my parents came for Christmas and of course the kids and I loved that! It was so good to see them and have them here for Christmas morning! I'll never forget it! I started using coupons a few months ago, oh my goodness! I didn't know how much they could save! I've cut our food bill in half and as a stay at home mom with 7 kids to feed, we really needed that! If you are interested the two sites I use are www.pinchingyourpennies.com and www.afullcup.com. They do all the work for you, go here, use this coupon, save this much. Today I bought 3 packs of Pampers Pull ups at Alberson's for 4.00 plus tax! I by 5 Sunday papers, and it's totally worth the cost plus their are internet printable coupons.

6 Comments:

Blogger *Heather said...

What sweet pictures of you and your hubby!!! And that is one great snow fort! Your pictures are always amazing! :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Randee Mecham said...

What an amazing fort! I love it! I just found your site and I LOVE your pictures! The coloring is beautiful!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos, Mindy! Love the colors against all the white... and yep, very cool fort the kids bought! And, I must say... I think I will investigate this coupon thing! I sooooooo need to save money... I have TEENAGERS! :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Mindy, I miss chatting with you. Where have you been? The snowfort pictures are incredible!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

Thanks everyone! April, I miss you two, life has just gotten the best of me. Busy with kids, etc. I will try to keep in touch better!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Mom of Mix Kids said...

Thanks for the money saving tips!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home