Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Introducing Mace!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Introducing Mace!



We had our 8th baby on January 13th, he was 6 lbs 12 ounces and 19 inches long. I had a fall right before he was born, slipped on the ice and broke my elbow. It made for a pretty eventful delivery/recovery! But, I had good friends and wonderful family that were so kind and helpful during it all. I'm so grateful for people who care and I can't wait to be able to pay it forward once my arm is better. I'm so tired, he's up a lot at night and I'm still in the adjustment stage with 3 other kids at home during the day. I wanted to let those of you who have bought the Colorful Presets know that the bottom bw is the Peach BW preset. I use it all the time, it's one of my favorite black and whites now and it prints beautifully! Well, I really need a nap, too bad I have to wait until Saturday to get it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Carolynn said...

What a beautiful baby...hope you are feeling better {{hugs}}

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your pictures are stunning! All of them! you are just a natural!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous didyousayscrap said...

Congratulations! There were seven children in our family and we loved it! Best wishes!

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Debi said...

Congtratulations, Mindy! Mace is a gorgeous baby... thanks for sharing his sweet face!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Wendy Sue said...

congratulations - he is gorgeous! hope your arm heals quickly. :)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes I just think that people write and dont really have much to say. Not so here. You definitely have something to say and you say it with style, my man! You sure do have an interesting way of drawing people in, what with your videos and your words. Youve got quite a one-two punch for a blog!
tooth implants

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

Feel free to visit my site: best michigan lasik surgeon

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home