Mindy's Photoshop Actions: Mace

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mace







He's growing up so fast, such a darling little guy! He sucks on his fingers all the time now. Always the two, cracks me up. I should probably give him a pacifier. he's been such a joy and I'm still up late at night with him. I need a good years worth of extra sleep to cover for the many years without. Sleep is not over-rated. We also went to Bear World and I got some great shots that I'm dying to post, but I know I have family waiting to see this little guy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Debi said...

coHe's absolutely darling, Mindy! Congrats again! :)

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Zack Thompson said...

I just purchased your PS action set. How do I recieve them once I pai?

8:14 PM  
Blogger Mindy Bush said...

I emailed them too you! Let me know if you didn't get them! Thank you!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Love life said...

One great feature of having a super bright LED Flashing lights or torch is that it will give bright light using simple AA or AAA batteries . The LED Emergency light will also run longer on these batteries than the regular incandescent bulb strobe light. The brightness of an LED Warning light depends on the power output from its energy source. Super bright dash light used by policemen use about three watts. The lumens or bright light of Police light is at ninety lumens. The power input and output also determines the hours that you can use your batteries with the LED flash lights.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home